CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

How Committed ??






So it is going to take me a little while to get into the swing of writing regularly..Obviously...

The Older three have started back at school today, I always feel a little sad when they have to go back. I really love having them all to myself. Holidays are really my favorite time of the year, summer especially watching all the amazing games they create together usually on the trampoline. It makes me smile as the older ones patiently (sometimes not so) "teach" the younger ones the rules.

We spent these holidays at home.Having little outings every second day or so. We became huge fans of Princess Park,sticky date pudding (thanks Greta)and job charts

2 comments:

Bride said...

great blogging Mary-Anne. So nice to see some new posts, i check your blog every now and then... but I'll be checking up on you ALL the time now!!!
Loved reading about your beautiful little family, similar personality traits to a couple of mine!
I think our boys would have fun together... Big ones too.
xx

Kristen said...

Loved checking out your blog, keep writing! Loved seeing the pics of the kids, they are growing up way too fast. Sometimes I wish they could stay little too, or at least have time run a bit slower - my baby is 4 in November:( Love ya heaps.