CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday.....


Picture this...my georgeous little Addison..looking so cute shirt and tie, his almost to long hair brushed VERY neatly carrying my scriptures in his little hands he really is enough to melt my heart on a daily basis. We are heading down to "big boy" primary and, so far so good but he baulks on the landing of the stairs I was still walking down and turn aroung to smile encouragingly( is that a word?) when he yells at the top of his lungs ( which is..sadly for me VERY loud) "I LOVE JESUS..." and I smile at him I think to myself cute.. but keep it down a bit.. Then even louder (if that is at all possible??) "I HATE THIS PLACE" I am guessing you can figure out how the rest of the morning went.

1 comments:

ChickChat said...

So funny, I love how your kids just tell it the way it is. At least you don't have to second guess what they're thinking. :)